bcm transtech a/s
In 1976, bcm transtech a/s was founded by Torben Christiansen, who is the company’s general manager. In the beginning, the company built machines, which solved issues for several different industries.
In 1997, bcm built its first storage for a local Danish corrugated factory. Afterwards, the company joined FEFCO, the European federation of corrugated board manufacturers. This resulted in the fact that the company’s flat bed die storages won a prize for the most innovative technical development.
Since receiving the FEFCO award, bcm has continuously been developing the products, so that the company is able to supply storage and handling solutions for cutting dies and flexo stereos in both manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic versions.
bcm transtech is the world-leading supplier of storage and handling solutions for the corrugated industry. A position that is maintained by being first mover in the industry, while continuously improving and inventing new products. The company has installed storage and handling solutions for corrugated, folding carton and flexible packaging factories in more than 40 countries around the world.
We make handling and storage of production material safe, simple and efficient for the corrugated, folding carton and flexible packaging industry.
We strive to be your preferred supplier of storage and handling solutions that optimise your internal production equipment and improve workplace safety and efficiency for the factory operators.
- Innovative: We develop the solutions of tomorrow.
- Trustworthy: We take pride in keeping our promises.
- Safety: We optimise the operators’ health and safety.
- Quality: We deliver high quality solutions and services.
- Service-minded: We provide the best customer service.
- Customer-focused: We adapt our solutions to fit your needs.
- The corrugated industry.
- The folding carton industry.
- The flexible packaging industry.